Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cut the crusts off in Prestbury!

Or they certainly did when I got married at the Bridge Hotel and we asked for chip barms to be served at the evening reception.

Not a barm in sight, all very dainty. Bastards even put the red and brown sauce in bowls.

Loved it there, silver service and all, not been for a while, was a Sunday dinner haunt for comb over Bobby.

Maitre D was an oriental gentleman, he just made us feel at home, great memories.

March 32nd = April 1st ;)

Imagine if big unofficial news got announced on April fools day. My pessimism wouldn’t allow me to believe.
Lol maybe we were on to something weeks ago while joking around… but seriously if something is getting announced in -/+ 15 days it makes sense due to the International break. EH will be away from Dortmund with his national team (2 friendlies) or maybe he won’t play because it’s just friendlies and he has more important matters to handle :) City could do what Liverpool did with Keita…EH could have his medical, sign the contract, and the release (+ a premium?) paid to BVB and this could be wrapped up by first weekend in April.

It would make more sense him joining us, as he'd be the only striker here virtually guaranteeing him a start every match. The other options Real and Barca have attacking options at will, especially Barca who have recently signed Torres and Aubamayang, no room for another one. Real supposedly signing Mbappe, won't be signing both, so it's looking good I feel

It would make more sense him joining us, as he'd be the only striker here virtually guaranteeing him a start every match. The other options Real and Barca have attacking options at will, especially Barca who have recently signed Torres and Aubamayang, no room for another one. Real supposedly signing Mbappe, won't be signing both, so it's looking good I feel
Julian Alvarez??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.