Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they pushing today lol?

It’s just so obvious isn’t it?

He ‘wants’ Madrid but they can’t afford to pay for both him and Mbappe so they turn it into not being able to compete financially. Then they turn it into they’re not bothered because they feel Mbappe is better anyway. Then they say he’s only going to City because of the money.

It’s like they can’t accept the fact a player they want has gone elsewhere.

Part of me thinks Txiki and Soriano have gone really really all out to get him just to piss Madrid off given their Barca connections!!

If you ask me, he wanted to join city all along but mino played an absolute blinder alongside Spanish media to sell the narrative that he's dying to go to Spain, so that we pay him more money. Which hey, it worked so who can blame him

If you ask me, he wanted to join city all along but mino played an absolute blinder alongside Spanish media to sell the narrative that he's dying to go to Spain, so that we pay him more money. Which hey, it worked so who can blame him
We won't be paying him anymore than we would have done with or without Madrid / Barcelona being involved.
He will be on the same deal as Kevin, which is nowhere near the stupid amounts being quoted per week.
We are not run by imbeciles

I always see something like this regarding money and it absolutely boggles my mind every time. Who cares. We're talking about grown adults who are millionaires. Do you really think they care that someone might rake in an extra million or 2 than them over the span of a year? And if they would care I'd seriously question their mental makeup.
Human nature though sadly. Footballers on 200k per week are not comparing themselves with the average salary in the country of 30k/year (or whatever) they are comparing themselves to their peer group and if their peer group get paid more they want more. Everybody does it to a similar degree. If you earn £115k per year you are comfortable and if you were offered £125k you would almost not notice the difference, but if all people doing the same job at your company as you got £125k you would want it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.