Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Uby mention a written clause?
No, but Kane wanted to sign only the club wouldn't let him as there was no formal agreement to sell, spurs held all the power. Haaland has a formal written agreement with his club so they have absolutely no power to stop him. Huge difference

Although I would be surprised if this doesn't trundle on for a while yet

The only person who knows where Erling Haaland will play next season, is Erling Haaland. Free will is a beautiful thing, and until the ink is dry on any physical contract he's not ours. Everyone claiming he's definitely coming here is talking, to put it kindly, out of their arse.

Admittedly my giddiness quotient is quite high, because clearly the right moves are being made, but I'll refrain from watching the YouTube vids just yet. Superstition and all that.

Surely he can’t sign any agreement until the clause is paid. I can’t see how the clause could kick in before the season ends, if it did and was paid surely the buying team would insist he doesn’t play for Dortmund again. That wouldn’t make any sense.

He would of been. If it meant we missed out on haaland. We wanted aguero to stay another year, According to the poster I replied to, to allow for a haaland bid a at the end of that year, Aguero rejected that extra year and we were a top class striker short. We went to plan b and tested the water with Spurs and Kane. I think Kane would be seen as a panic buy now. Especially at the figures being reported. Had it gone through and Haaland wouldn’t even be an option now. I think we dodged one with Kane.
Signing the best striker in the Premier League and one of the best in the world at 28 would have been far from a panic buy. I agree Haaland would be the first choice of the 2 but we aren’t suddenly bidding for Martial or Danny Ings because a past it legend in Serge was leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.