Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the input. Really appreciate it, means a lot to us.
Now kindly fuck off.

Talking about wasting money.

3 years ago the tarquins decided this fella was worth unloading a barrow load of cash for, if you factor in the famous Aubameyang they need to concentrate on their own transfer car crashes before looking at other teams.

Arsenal[edit]​

On 1 August 2019, it was announced that Pépé had joined Premier League club Arsenal in a club-record fee of €79 million (£72 million),[6] eclipsing the previous record of €62 million for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Upon signing for Arsenal, he was handed the number 19 shirt.[24]

There is nothing more certain than the media will attempt to appease rival fans by enhancing any City signing's transfer fee, add ons and wages. Negative City stories get more clicks because their rivals have a lot of international support. Leading on the financial aspect continues the sports washing myth against the virtuous history clubs who, of course, could not possibly compete with sovereign wealth.
It is predictable, sad and dishonest, but rival fans lap it up because it serves their sense of moral superiority. Personally, I am unconcerned when we are becoming one of the leading clubs in the world, from both a sporting and business perspective.

Talking about wasting money.

3 years ago the tarquins decided this fella was worth unloading a barrow load of cash for, if you factor in the famous Aubameyang they need to concentrate on their own transfer car crashes before looking at other teams.

Arsenal[edit]​

On 1 August 2019, it was announced that Pépé had joined Premier League club Arsenal in a club-record fee of €79 million (£72 million),[6] eclipsing the previous record of €62 million for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Upon signing for Arsenal, he was handed the number 19 shirt.[24]
`nuff said mex.
I wish some of these daft fuckers would clearly understand that we can afford to pay, which is even better for FFP as the cost for Jack worked out at approx £16.6 M per year on the transfer fee and likewise the lower estimate that we appear to be signing Haaland for will only be £15M based on a five year contract.
Also these daft twats can`t get their head around the fact that over the past 10 years we have accumulated somewhere in the region of £1.7 Billion in prize money and continue to spend these pennies on players.
What a fucking Board Room we have and if we can keep Pep for another couple of years even more boiling piss will be spewed.
Long may it continue mate.

`nuff said mex.
I wish some of these daft fuckers would clearly understand that we can afford to pay, which is even better for FFP as the cost for Jack worked out at approx £16.6 M per year on the transfer fee and likewise the lower estimate that we appear to be signing Haaland for will only be £15M based on a five year contract.
Also these daft twats can`t get their head around the fact that over the past 10 years we have accumulated somewhere in the region of £1.7 Billion in prize money and continue to spend these pennies on players.
What a fucking Board Room we have and if we can keep Pep for another couple of years even more boiling piss will be spewed.
Even better, Tolm stated it will be a 6 year contract for Haaland. I couldn't see us signing someone like him on less.

`nuff said mex.
All the extensions last month, some werent even needed. Clearly just shifting money over a longer period and bringing amortisation down. Preparing for something.

I just find it utterly bizarre that fans of lesser teams keep on acting really concerned about our transfer dealings.

"I think they're getting ripped off."

"Are they really going to pay those wages?"

"What if it causes unrest amongst the squad?"

"Are they overstocked in that position?"

"He'll be a squad player."

"Does he suit Pep's style?"

Believe it or not, there is no chance of Haaland or any other acquisition destabilising what has been built here but it's sweet of you to show concern.
Yep. And if in the unlikely event Haaland were to destabilise our squad and set-up then Pep would fuck him off just like he did with that big nose twat Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.