Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might not, but hindsight is a beautiful thing. Right now, it’s well known they’re interested and they aren’t exactly a gutter club. Highly appealing option I’m sure.

I hope you’re right, but bold claim to make at this stage. We’ve been down this road before.
I have been saying for months they are not interested in signing him this summer and are not making moves in that direction. That will not change.

If this comes off, we must have some kind of non-negotiable non-disclosure thing going on. A transfer of this size, with the gobbiest agent in history? Our reputation must be, don’t care who you are, breach the ncd, we walk.

If this is going to drag on then I hope the club have something more concrete than a verbal commitment. We've been burned before.
F619681C-6E37-492E-ACF3-84BA42AF6577.jpeg

Txiki gave Haaland a promise ‘to buy’ ring.

This must be the confidential information @tolmie's hairdoo was alluding too.

Iron clad agreement is now in place ;)

I know this is all bullshit but everyone remembers Laporta saying they wouldn’t go for Haaland because it would ruin them financially?! Now they’re supposed to be in for Mbappe lmao

I don't think Barcelona are at the table with either Haaland or Mbappé. Mbappé has eyes on Madrid, and I don't think they can offer Haaland more than he'd get at City (especially with Pep)

Any reason to be worried about this lads injury record?

He's been picking up a lot of muscle injuries and I think it's a concern at his age, given the size of the investment.

I know this is all bullshit but everyone remembers Laporta saying they wouldn’t go for Haaland because it would ruin them financially?! Now they’re supposed to be in for Mbappe lmao

The two big Spanish clubs are becoming increasingly irrelevant and keep having to tell their fans bigger and bigger lies to fool them.

Arsenal did this trick for absolutely years. Soapy tit wank the fans about how they're a massive club so they wouldn't pay attention to the fact that they were becoming more irrelevant. They bought it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.