Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he’s nearly 30 so trying to sign Kane doesn’t make any sense.
I think we’d get Kane this summer if we made a serious effort to get him… but I hope we are balls deep for Haaland and Kane is an excellent fallback option

Kane has already started to make noises about leaving Spurs this summer. If they don’t get top 4 he’ll definitely want out

Second time he’s made it clear they can’t compete for big players.

And you read their media and see who they have as the Haaland alternatives: Lukaku and Lewandowski. You know, “small, cheap players”… lol

I think we’d get Kane this summer if we made a serious effort to get him… but I hope we are balls deep for Haaland and Kane is an excellent fallback option

Kane has already started to make noises about leaving Spurs this summer. If they don’t get top 4 he’ll definitely want out
He is rags bound!

Funny how the press always tries to defy reality when we are close / in pole position to sign a player, especially if its world class player.

Would be really interesting to know what causes this as its not healthy to be bitter for 10+ years.

This has nothing to do with Abu Dhabi as Sky Sports were busy glorifying Saudi takeover when it happened nor it has to do with "lack of fans" as our social media follower counts are very respectable.

There seems to be real never ending witch hunt which is caused by something. PSG signing fantasy team in one window and barely a whiff, even from Tebas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.