Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So clubs in contention for his signature aside us or Madrid are: rags (highly doubt), Bayern (depends on Lewandowski's situation, but the financial package is probably too big for them), PSG (could be a possibility trying to lure him as the Mbappe replacement and making him the face of the project, but given how Haaland has claimed he wants his next move to be under the best environment and best manager, I highly doubt they're leading this race either).

Spanish outlets keep flip flopping day after day, while majority of them still claim we are favorites, and our side seems quite confident. I wouldn't worry too much for now, long as there's no more concrete information regarding another club being interested.

Don't even joke with Arsenal one btw there's more chance of Haaland playing for rags or dippers than them lot. Weird deluded bunch, first time in a few years they've got a shout for top 4 and are out here as if they're doing big things, another history FC with no shame.

Funny how the press always tries to defy reality when we are close / in pole position to sign a player, especially if its world class player.

Would be really interesting to know what causes this as its not healthy to be bitter for 10+ years.

This has nothing to do with Abu Dhabi as Sky Sports were busy glorifying Saudi takeover when it happened nor it has to do with "lack of fans" as our social media follower counts are very respectable.

There seems to be real never ending witch hunt which is caused by something. PSG signing fantasy team in one window and barely a whiff, even from Tebas.
Jealousy stirred up by red infested media.

There's lots of posters on here who keep repeating it. Does that not make it true?
It’s no secret that he prefers Madrid to Man City . It’s also no secret that he is a Leeds fan aswell. When we he press he is coming to city it’s real news but when he goes ti Madrid it’s bullshit . Look up over the years and you will see he has always been keen on Madrid .

It’s no secret that he prefers Madrid to Man City . It’s also no secret that he is a Leeds fan aswell. When we he press he is coming to city it’s real news but when he goes ti Madrid it’s bullshit . Look up over the years and you will see he has always been keen on Madrid .
How does anyone know where he prefers? Is there a link for a statement from him? please
I don't believe he supports any English team, he was a kid who simply wore the shirts of the teams his dad played for: Leeds, City and Forest.
Or has he stated anywhere Leeds is his team?

I love Citys silence on all this, so professional, but it does leave a lot of room for click bate.

How does anyone know where he prefers? Is there a link for a statement from him? please
I don't believe he supports any English team, he was a kid who simply wore the shirts of the teams his dad played for: Leeds, City and Forest.
Or has he stated anywhere Leeds is his team?

I love Citys silence on all this, so professional, but it does leave a lot of room for click bate.
Completely agree I'm beginning to formulate a plan to sell magic beans the gullibility of some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.