Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If (and I appreciate that it's a big 'if') this guy is whoring himself around as is being reported, I'd stay well away. It reflects a poor attitude.

Also, I think the way he is treating his current club's supporters is very poor behaviour. If a City player made similar comments, I would be less than impressed.

All this stuff about going to a club for three years then moving again... I think it all stinks.

In short, he is coming across as the definitive footballing mercenary.

If (and I appreciate that it's a big 'if') this guy is whoring himself around as is being reported, I'd stay well away. It reflects a poor attitude.

Also, I think the way he is treating his current club's supporters is very poor behaviour. If a City player made similar comments, I would be less than impressed.

All this stuff about going to a club for three years then moving again... I think it all stinks.

Fuck me not another one !!!

It’s been a few months without someone coming here with the “whoring himself around” line. Not been missed, especially as it’s the far opposite of what’s been happening.

I’m not entirely sure what comments you mean he made towards Dortmund. We follow it closely around here, and the last remarkable comment he made was around January, something along the lines of “they are pressuring me into making a decision and I just want to play football”. That isn’t exactly disrespectful, is it? At least it’s nowhere as disrespectful as Harry Kane giving an interview to Gary Neville describing his current club as loser and publicly embarrassing his employees into allowing him a move — did you comment on that as well?

As for the “three year contract”, it is yet another bullshit pushed by a shitty Spanish journalist which he didn’t even sustain for long lol

In short, you think he is coming across as the definitive footballing mercenary because you believe a lot of crap in unreliable media…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.