Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What attitude is this exactly? People speak of it but I’ve never seen evidence of it? Also how many times have you heard Haaland speak bad of Dortmund and their fans?
The Dortmund model is to buy promising young players cheaply and sell expensively. It's just what they do so they can hardly complain if the player and agent drive the process.

Grimes has said haaland and benzema are liking each other’s instagram pictures, and Reiner has put a white love heart under haalands picture, deals off guys
Fucking Grimes, man. I can't believe people still fall for her shit. Reinier has also put a shit load of white hearts in his own and other players' photos. This can only mean Madrid is signing at least 15 players next season, doesn't it? Ffs

As long as Dortmund remain alive in the Bundesliga title chase, however limited their chances may be, we won't hear anything concrete about Haaland's future plans...now that would be disrespectful imo...he hasn't been disrespectful in the least towards BVB or their supporters...everyone knows about his buyout clause and his desire to move to a bigger club...this mention of him whoring himself around is absolutely ridiculous and can only be made by someone who has no idea about the business of professional sports, or worse, someone with an agenda looking to shed a bad light on the young man, especially with City thought to be in a very good position to sign him...his camp is not on our (City supporters) timeline...They aren't going to stop exploring all options, negotiating, etc, and disrespect BVB because of the impatience of any particular fan base, nor should they...I'm not saying I wouldn't love to know, but I understand the situation so I'm going to focus on us beating Liverpool, AM, and anyone else we come across in route to possibly our best season ever!! And then Haaland can decide if he's going to join the best team in the world...or not...

As long as Dortmund remain alive in the Bundesliga title chase, however limited their chances may be, we won't hear anything concrete about Haaland's future plans...now that would be disrespectful imo...he hasn't been disrespectful in the least towards BVB or their supporters...everyone knows about his buyout clause and his desire to move to a bigger club...this mention of him whoring himself around is absolutely ridiculous and can only be made by someone who has no idea about the business of professional sports, or worse, someone with an agenda looking to shed a bad light on the young man, especially with City thought to be in a very good position to sign him...his camp is not on our (City supporters) timeline...They aren't going to stop exploring all options, negotiating, etc, and disrespect BVB because of the impatience of any particular fan base, nor should they...I'm not saying I wouldn't love to know, but I understand the situation so I'm going to focus on us beating Liverpool, AM, and anyone else we come across in route to possibly our best season ever!! And then Haaland can decide if he's going to join the best team in the world...or not...
Thats not how it works over here in Germany. Players and coaches often agree deals with new clubs in advance (usually transfers to Bayern) all very publicly and open. It amazes me that the fans here put up with it tbh. I’d be well miffed if our star player announced his next club midway though the season … but its normal here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.