Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water isn’t wet.
the Earth isn’t round

Should've said the earth spins round at the time even though should say around too, I make mistakes in a rush sometimes... water is wet to touch at least thats what I meant but I know what you mean too.

Class boxer Johnny Tapia was by the way.

Now domestic sites are reporting he turned down L500/week...if that is true City will do what they always do in these type of situations, walk away...and rightfully so...we "need" a 9 but don't need to beg anyone, Haaland included, to give us 3 years at an otherworldly wage...if Real wants to pay him more than L500/week then I wish him good luck...

Seeing as it's quiet atm, let's have some Marca, Real Madrid, propaganda.

Haaland asks Odegaard for info about Real Madrid​

Martin Odegaard has confirmed that Erling Haaland has asked him about life at Real Madridamid the intense speculation regarding the striker's future.

Manchester City are currently believed to be leading the race for the Borussia Dortmund star's signature, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United all in contention too.

However, Odegaard hinted that his international teammate is keeping a close eye on Real Madrid's interest in him.

"We are good friends so we talk about lots of things, like when I was [at Real Madrid]," he said.

"So yeah, we talked about [Real Madrid], but it's not anything special."

Can Real Madrid sign Mbappe and Haaland?​

Montes has experience working with Florentino Perez, and he believes that the Real Madrid chief has already agreed to sign both Kylian Mbappeand Erling Haaland.

"I'd bet everything that he has got Mbappe signed already," Montes said.

"Haaland looks like he'd be better in two seasons, or so the rumour has it, but yes [I think he'll sign him].

"I know [Manchester] City want a No.9 after the fiasco with [Harry] Kanein 2021, and they look very strong financially to beat Real Madrid in this race."

Well, no shit Sherlock...

Like we or anyone else need an analysis of that, it's like saying Brazil were better with Ronaldo in their lineup or Germany were better with Gerd Muller, that AC Milan in the early 90s were far more dangerous when Marco van Basten played.
Having a world class striker will obviously help any team, especially a striker that possesses all of Haaland's attributes.

I'm other news water is wet.
The earth in round
And we all have bowel movements.
That’s a bit colostomist mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.