Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not how it works over here in Germany. Players and coaches often agree deals with new clubs in advance (usually transfers to Bayern) all very publicly and open. It amazes me that the fans here put up with it tbh. I’d be well miffed if our star player announced his next club midway though the season … but its normal here.
Appreciate the heads up...like yourself I would feel miffed as well given that a star player would be publicly announcing their next move in the middle of a title chase, or CL place fight, or even a relegation battle...I can understand the club wanting to know as early as possible about someone leaving, especially a world class talent, but I don't see the value in going public with the details while the team is still fighting for something...to each their own I guess, learn something new every day...

In that case, what's the damn holdup?...announce it already!!, LOL...

We'll be fine either way but it's just maddening for me that we can't seem to ever pull off the really big signings for whatever reason. If Haaland doesn't join, with all the positives we have on paper, it doubtful we will access any of the game's biggest stars.
I'll only believe he's headed to city once the media are calling him an over rated mercenary and tebas starts pressuring uefa to investigate our finances again

Grimes has said haaland and benzema are liking each other’s instagram pictures, and Reiner has put a white love heart under haalands picture, deals off guys
She’s coming out with the sort of crap you’d expect from a 10 year old, not a self-professed transfer guru

Well, no shit Sherlock...

Like we or anyone else need an analysis of that, it's like saying Brazil were better with Ronaldo in their lineup or Germany were better with Gerd Muller, that AC Milan in the early 90s were far more dangerous when Marco van Basten played.
Having a world class striker will obviously help any team, especially a striker that possesses all of Haaland's attributes.

I'm other news water is wet.
The earth in round
And we all have bowel movements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.