Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention being in a capital city, the climate, the lifestyle, Real Madrid’s istory, and a redeveloped 89,000 Bernabeu stadium.

View attachment 39309

Having been to the Bernabeu when we played Real Madrid in the Semi-final of the CL, I can confirm even then it was an amazing stadium inside, with a fantastic atmosphere. My ears were buzzing from the noise created inside the stadium. (the ear wax didn’t help)

If we pull the Haaland signing off at the expense of Real Madrid, it will be one if the biggest player transfer coups of all time. It won’t be easy against the Real Madrid Galatico player transfer machine and their media, but City can do it.
Looks to me like a dream stadium for the Bin Dippers.

But how many goals Raheem has scored in this team?

I'd argue Raheem doesn't fit the way we play either, certainly the last two years, but he's still getting in on goal.

I think raz could get a lot of goals playing second striker with Haaland. The big man would suck defenders away and make room for a little and quick striker like Raheem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.