Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What planet are you two on? Since Pep's been at City, Real have as good a trophy haul as us. With Mbappé and Haaland they'd be favourites to win everything every season.

You cannot argue that he's giving up sporting interests if he goes to Madrid.
I disagree...2 superstars do not a team make...they would be better but not better than us, especially if we add a legit 9...Their midfield needs a serious overhaul and their back four is nothing to write home about...they're not currently anywhere near our level as a sporting entity regardless of what you say...

I disagree...2 superstars do not a team make...they would be better but not better than us, especially if we add a legit 9...Their midfield needs a serious overhaul and their back four is nothing to write home about...they're not currently anywhere near our level as a sporting entity regardless of what you say...

They are running away with La Liga and in the CL quarters so please spare me the idea they’re shit.

The writing is on the wall for them and that Barca defeat highlighted it.
Bollocks. They’re 3-4 good signings away from being a genuinely world class side again. They’ve got a fantastic young core, with more experienced older guys like Modric and Kroos giving balance (albeit running out of steam). If they pick up Tchouameni and Mbappe, plus a right-back to replace Carvajal, they’ll be a very scary prospect. Especially if Vinicius continues to develop and they have both Benzema and Mbappe to call upon.

Never write off that bastard club.

They are running away with La Liga and in the CL quarters so please spare me the idea they’re shit.
They’re not shit, of course, but let’s be clear, they are running away with La Liga because Barcelona wasted time with Koeman at the beginning of the season, then took time to replace him, but as soon as Xavi got there and with a few passable-to-good winter signings, they already are a tactically richer team and with more potential overall. In the UCL, they had a messy group stage and then played worse than PSG for more than 3/4 of that tie. Now they have Chelsea and the entire world knows Chelsea is the favorite because they have both a much better manager (today) and a more balanced squad. In fact, they would struggle against most quarter finalists. As for being in the QF… so is Benfica

Makes me smile how some have relegated the Spanish giants to Dog & Duck status.

You have to laugh at those “Twitter ITKs“ Grimes and others, Haaland has refused city’s bid according to them. Has a verbal agreement with Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.