Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they know anything?

Any club who wants him will agree terms with him and then pay his release clause. In theory the first and only thing they need to know is that the money is in their bank and he’s no longer their player
Most important take from those comments is that he’s obviously not staying at Dortmund.

"An advice I got from a farmer a couple of years ago: Talk with your feet, and everything else will be fine. Okay I said, and left."

Doesn't mean anything I think other than acknowledging there is off the pitch stuff going on, and the farmer is most likely his dad

EDIT: Impressive how google managed to translate it so well considering he has written it excactly how he speaks with his thick accent but no idea where "native" comes from. It is "feet" :)
Nailed on psg. Close thread

Hearing that Haaland is ours.

Madrid could get the transfer fee together to match us.

But couldn't get anywhere near wage wise.

Hope this is true.

He will score for fun.

Well there is a wage cap in Spanish league maybe if they didn’t buy Mbappe can afford him!? So it’s all about choices and Haaland to Madrid is second choice.

Historically, the Viking era began with the attack on Lindisfarne monastery in AD 793, and ended with the Battle of Stamford Bridge in 1066, when the English army successfully repelled the Viking invaders led by King Harald Hardråde

i like the sound of the battle of Stamford bridge

Hearing that Haaland is ours.

Madrid could get the transfer fee together to match us.

But couldn't get anywhere near wage wise.

Hope this is true.

He will score for fun.
you could have pulled that straight off a Madrid Twitter account. How anyone knows what wages we have offered I’ll never know

Why would they know anything?

Any club who wants him will agree terms with him and then pay his release clause. In theory the first and only thing they need to know is that the money is in their bank and he’s no longer their player

Remember last week Dortmund were saying they fainted at the money City had offered?

So now they admit they know fuck all and their assessment of the package on offer is also down to media bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.