Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Dawson is that soppy little **** who hangs out of the arse of old trafford isn’t he?
On the ball as ever.

Just guessing but it’s possible that the amount of speculation is causing more damage than a confirmation but then again I’ve no idea when he could officially sign for us so that could be rubbish.

I think Haaland probably has to accept that with Raiola as his 'sporting director', a release clause which is easily affordable, and the interest of the world's best clubs, there is going to be a ridiculous amount of speculation.

City aren't perfect in terms of their record for signing players they're confident they'll get, but I definitely feel like they've pulled out all the stops for this one.

We are getting ambushed by the stockpile of videos Tolmie has been saving up. I reckon Haaland himself is going to spill the beans soon.

I think Haaland probably has to accept that with Raiola as his 'sporting director', a release clause which is easily affordable, and the interest of the world's best clubs, there is going to be a ridiculous amount of speculation.

City aren't perfect in terms of their record for signing players they're confident they'll get, but I definitely feel like they've pulled out all the stops for this one.
When you say pull out all the stops, do you think that includes inserting a relatively low release clause? I'd hate to think in 2/3 years time if we do get him, we are all on a Haaland merry go round every summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.