Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanes a top draw player,but not even in same leauge as haaland in my eyes,haaland got longevity ,so yess you get more money bk than you bought him for,hes proven in cl no doubt about that,hes faster stronger,and can hit a thunder basterd any day of week,kanes becoming more of a play maker,sorry but weve already got the best of them ,like i said not even in same leauge

The comparisons are pointless. We create a host of chances, dominate most games, and have had pretty much unbroken success for a decade and we have done that, recently, without the option of pace, power and finishing. If you are looking for a striker to give you that, along with aerial ability, then there are not many around with the potential of Haaland. As for whether a striker will solve our ills (personally, I don't think we have any) then it is a tough call. Burnley, for example, have changed their formation twice this season, both against us, and many teams simply let us have it and sit very deep, wanting to exploit a set piece or a quick counter. This will be about a change of style from Pep, again, and another option.

Last edited:
I can understand your arguments about their respective strengths on the pitch - and personally, that’s where any new signing matters most - but to claim they’re both equally marketable is clearly nonsense.

Haaland has all the hype and media noise around him, a huge social following, and at his age is viewed as one of the future stars of the game. He’s a player with genuinely global appeal.

Kane has none of those things.
If you can’t see that, you’re a moron.

Both Kane and Haaland would be unbelievable for us, and score so many goals it would be eye-watering. So would Benzema or Lewandowski for that matter just to drag them into the discussion. Hell, if we actually signed Ronaldo last summer I bet he would be terrifying in this team.

Luckily though since we most likely can just sign one of them it looks like we got the youngest one in the bag. His ceiling is huge.

It's not whether he is better than Kane(its debatable at this current stage imo, I rate Kane highly) or the likes of Lewa or Benzema. It's the fact that he is 21 years young and in the conversation among those absolute world-class strikers, when basically every other 20-something out and out striker on the planet currently carries huge question marks over their ability. Haaland is a goal machine with a mindset to match
Sorry mate, lost me at Ronaldo...

I was overjoyed we didn’t sign the ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.