Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF anywhere near true. Would it effect the Haaland saga?

My guess is this is a fall back option if Madrid deal goes sour - could well happen as you never know. I still reckon chances of him going to Madrid are very strong - as close to a done deal as you can get.

Haaland is a global superstar with a following to match.

Kane is a top Premier League player with nobody outside of Seven Sisters caring much.

The thing is multi-faceted for City when Haaland joins us.

Bums on seats from wider afield, social media recognition across all platforms, a proven Champions League record.

Haaland and Kane is like comparing a Ferrari with a Range Rover.

Both have their enthusiasts but one is a prestige supercar, capable of incredible things, and the other is a decent off roader who can occasionally bomb a bit in the fast lane, but breaks down more than it should for the price.
Haaland has been marketed globally by a media team whereas Kane has been marketed on Walthamstow Market by his brother Rodney

And Kane has link up play and creativity Haaland could only dream of.

They're different types of striker but one is not more marketable than the other.
kane's passing will be usefull only when the other team leaves space to play. he is not going to get it here. besides as a fox in the box he is a bit shit and haaland is more suited to our game.

I’ve always had it in the back of my mind that the only way this deal doesn’t happen is if PSG get involved in either trying to sign Haaland themselves or persuading Mbappe to stay such that Haaland became the priority for Real Madrid this window.

As neither looked like happening I wasn’t overly concerned. Its still only a possibility reading that report.

I would hope that if PSG do start muddying the waters that Haaland sticks with us in any case knowing that he wasn’t RM’s first choice and chose us not just because he would have to stay another year at Dortmund to move to RM.

My faith is dented but only slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.