Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go you fellow bitter bastards.

Almost missed the woods for the trees. It’s one plane, per Manimanc’s info, not multiple as I posted above. Sylt Air, plane reg D-IHUB.

I give you, Alfie Haaland and Mino Raiola’s weekend in three parts, allegedly ;-)

1. Düsseldorf to Manchester, Saturday morning (parked @ Signature Hangar)
2. Manchester to Nice, Saturday afternoon (down the road from Mino’s Monaco office)
3. Nice to Düsseldorf on the Sunday, back in time for lunch.

Remember, correlation does not mean causation. But it’s a nice little coincidence isn’t it? :-)

Good info mate @manimanc.

View attachment 39649
View attachment 39650

View attachment 39651
Just to add, my mate is only one of a few that are privvy to manifests at the airport.
He's 200% Raiola and Alfie Haaland are on the list he seen.

And I'm impressed with your plane spotting work, ties it together somewhat.

Here you go you fellow bitter bastards.

Almost missed the woods for the trees. It’s one plane, per Manimanc’s info, not multiple as I posted above. Sylt Air, plane reg D-IHUB.

I give you, Alfie Haaland and Mino Raiola’s weekend in three parts, allegedly ;-)

1. Düsseldorf to Manchester, Saturday morning (parked @ Signature Hangar)
2. Manchester to Nice, Saturday afternoon (down the road from Mino’s Monaco office)
3. Nice to Düsseldorf on the Sunday, back in time for lunch.

Remember, correlation does not mean causation. But it’s a nice little coincidence isn’t it? :-)

Good info mate @manimanc.

View attachment 39649
View attachment 39650

View attachment 39651
This is the sort of thing why Bluemoon is so wonderful and why I find it impossible not to come onto the transfer forum.

Just to add, my mate is only one of a few that are privvy to manifests at the airport.
He's 200% Raiola and Alfie Haaland are on the list he seen.

And I'm impressed with your plane spotting work, ties it together somewhat.
It’s very interesting. Moreso in that if those were the return flights, they were in the building for what, an hour and a half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.