Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can expand - just done some light work.

Air Hamburg Flight AHO236R flew Düsseldorf to Manchester, landed just before 11.45 on Saturday. Parked up at the Signature hangar.

Three Air Hamburg flights left afterwards - one to Palma de Mallorca at 13:30, another to Faro at 13:35. Neither of those line up though - quick google says the Haaland pad is in Marbella.

Bonus… another Air Hamburg flight from Nice landed at the Signature hangar at 12:20. Raiola’s office is in Monaco, just up the coast from Nice. This is the same jet (REG: D-CANG) that then flew to Mallorca.

The jet that flew in from Düsseldorf D-CJMK was the one that left for Faro.

That text is a mess… sorry. Broken down below.

1. Düsseldorf to Manchester (Plane 1) @ 11.45am
2. Nice to Manchester (Plane 2) @ 12.20pm
3. Manchester to Mallorca (Plane 2) @ 1.30pm
4. Manchester to Faro (Plane 1) @ 1.35pm

Edit: Signature hangar is clearly viewable on Apple / Google Maps 3D satellite views. Can align this with where the planes parked up.

In short, Manimanc’s info is concrete to the extent of a Düsseldorf to MCR Signature Hangar flight. Who the fuck knows who was on it. But if I was a gambling man…
This is the best part of transfer thread . It’s as exciting as the ladder man who use to give us update pre match .

Here you go you fellow bitter bastards.

Almost missed the woods for the trees. It’s one plane, per Manimanc’s info, not multiple as I posted above. Sylt Air, plane reg D-IHUB.

I give you, Alfie Haaland and Mino Raiola’s weekend in three parts, allegedly ;-)

1. Düsseldorf to Manchester, Saturday morning (parked @ Signature Hangar)
2. Manchester to Nice, Saturday afternoon (down the road from Mino’s Monaco office)
3. Nice to Düsseldorf on the Sunday, back in time for lunch.

Remember, correlation does not mean causation. But it’s a nice little coincidence isn’t it? :-)

Good info mate @manimanc.

6D7C8497-61D0-4D83-8A28-D5D6C65EF584.jpeg
D6E160DD-C579-42CC-8B92-9BC2DE4DA0DA.jpeg

9D08694C-2A79-453D-A087-A11BA1217764.jpeg

Last edited:

Almost missed the woods for the trees. It’s one plane, per Manimanc’s info, not multiple as I posted above. Sylt Air, plane reg D-IHUB.

I give you, Alfie Haaland and Mino Raiola’s weekend in three parts, allegedly ;-)

2. Manchester to Nice, Saturday afternoon (down the road from Mino’s Monaco office)

Remember, correlation does not mean causation. But it’s a nice little coincidence isn’t it? :-)

View attachment 39649
View attachment 39650

View attachment 39651
Epic work. Now hack into those security cameras, lol

No , I am saying don't underestimate - how clubs can use soft power . The Journo reporting is reputable

Molina: Paris Saint-Germain is using all its strength and everything it has to renew Mbappe's contract. The club is ready to offer all its financial strength. French President Emmanuel Macron pressured Mbappe to renew. The former French president, Sarkozy, and the Emir of Qatar are also trying.

Widely reported Haaland wants to go to Spain and Madrid are the biggest club there. Just saying its possible.

Obviously I hope Haaland signs with us regardless of what happens with Mbappe.

Chances are he already has pre-agreenent signed with Mardid.

He has been able to do so since January. Doubt Madrid wait for 2 years to get to a point they can sign him and then decide to wait 6 months, without getting a commitment. With no dig implied whatsoever in this, they are not our board, to offer players such courtesy and trust.

And I doubt Mbappe refuses a deal at PSG for that long with the intention of going to Madrid only to decide to commit long term to PSG and possibly blow his chance for good.

Imo the agreement is there. Madrid have already leaked it, as speculation. Mbappe is simply refusing to say it, call it respect for PSG, call it doesnt want a political fallout in his last few months there. He was asked a question about his move, he dismissed it, it lead to some fishy speculation.

Last edited:

View attachment 39649
View attachment 39650

View attachment 39651
A private plane watching, Macron, and Sarkozy all in one thoroughly entertaining chapter of this Haaland saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.