Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 40214
Our friend this morning is trying to push that Bayern are also trying for Haaland, despite everyone at Bayern sayings he’s to expensive.

I’m convinced now he needs this to be a transfer saga just so he is relevant. A straight forward transfer to city doesn’t suit his needs.

A side note, how is going to Bayern going to “Develop” him. He’s already shown what he can do in Germany, what more would he learn just going to the team that roll everyone else over?!

Be better off going to Villarreal if he wants to “develop” tbf.

Don’t know how people can listen to that channel. That will be the narrative from now until he signs. Nothing to do with our sporting project. Nothing to do with us having the best manager in the world. Nothing to do with us actually needing a striker. Nothing to do with his previous ties to the club. He’s only coming here for money obvs.
You forgot to add that we actually win trophies too.

It was on Ian Cheesman’s latest Forever Blue Podcast about 15 mins from the end.

He said he hoped he was coming to City but that it would come out before the end of this month.

I know some are saying the end of the season so I thought I’d mention it In case he is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.