Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press will drag this out and produce as many stories as possible even if, as the grapevine suggests, Ciy have actually agreed a deal with Haaland and his entourage.

If City are buying based on a release clause, Dortmund would be foolish to try and make it difficult for City. I'm not really sure why City would want to pay Dortmund more to stretch the payments out. From an accounting point of view, spreading the payment is of no help: you still have to record the full purchase price on acquistion, so cost wise paying more would be worse from an FFP aspect.

City ought to be able to find ways to fund the cash flow for full payment upfront.
There is just no way the staggered payments story is true. A club is not obligated to accept a staggered payment for a release clause, so it would defeat the purpose of him having a release clause to begin with. As a selling club, if a buyer wanted to stagger payments, you would probably ask for a fee much higher than the clause.

Dortmund want to sign Adeyemi from Salzburg and he won’t be cheap. Would just be completely nonsensical.

If I was Haaland, I'd think f*ck it, jump on a private jet, and go and watch both semi-finals on the QT. The impossible bit is not getting recognised by club officials, fans, and the press. Imaging taking your seat and Haaland is sat next to you. :-)

If I was Haaland, I'd think f*ck it, jump on a private jet, and go and watch both semi-finals on the QT. The impossible bit is not getting recognised by club officials, fans, and the press. Imaging taking your seat and Haaland is sat next to you. :-)
It'd be just my luck and the tall **** would be sat directly in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.