Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that sticks with me is Ian Harte saying in that interview at the end of March that having spoken to Alfie they know how important the PL is and they already know who he is signing for but holding their tongue. Surely it’s just tying everything up before the RC can be activated, which is likely 30 Apr ? I’m ever the pessimist and read so much about him wanting RM but seems just all stacked in our favour now.

I’m ever the pessimist and read so much about him wanting RM but seems just all stacked in our favour now.
Thing is, starting this narrative early from a Madrid perspective is a win/win.

They sign him, reinforcing the idea that their pull is irresistible and they can sign who they want

or

City sign him because either Madrid never wanted him or he’s a money grabber turning down the illustrious whites for a fat contract.

They can’t lose by pushing this with any target.

That es grimes account is now back peddling really funny as she's said Haaland will join madrid and pushed it. Now she's back peddling and calling City money fc. She's getting called out. Good to see a bull shit artist get called out
Moonwalking faster than MJ in a playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.