Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund have 9 players from the first team squad out with injuries. And 4 who are doubts.

I know players get injured but come on, some of the injuries are injuries that have flared up again.

Get Haaland out of there

The deal would be subject to passing a full medical anyway, so I wouldn’t be too concerned should it go ahead. Means all checks have been done and our (competent) medical team is happy.

Don’t forget the context either. Dortmund’s injury table and squad management this season has been scandalous. Haaland isn’t the only one - look up their injury list across the season. There’s seriously something wrong over there.

Gundogan had similar issues there and he’s been mostly fine since he joined us.
Reyna has been rushed back 3 times with a thigh injury, the kid is in bits on how it keeps reoccurring

Dortmund have 9 players from the first team squad out with injuries. And 4 who are doubts.

I know players get injured but come on, some of the injuries are injuries that have flared up again.

Get Haaland out of there
If I were a player, I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with that medical department either.

Who was the last player to pass a medical and be out for ~50% of every season?
The question should be: should any player we signed since Roque Santa Cruz not have passed their medicals but did?

This is getting very niche!
I just don’t find myself too worried about his injury record, anyway.

Maybe I’ll be proven wrong in time, but I just can’t see past Dortmund’s issues across the entire squad. He’s also in a side that offers very little rotation, he’ll get plenty rest here when possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.