Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Es grimes is back, saying no agreement and that all the latest new is bullshit. Can’t wait for Haaland to be in a city shirt so she loses all credibility
She needs to keep this story up so the imbecile Madrid fans remain engaged. Can't believe she got to 32k followers, so easy to be famous these days...

She needs to keep this story up so the imbecile Madrid fans remain engaged. Can't believe she got to 32k followers, so easy to be famous these days...

Just make a twitter account and get one transfer right and your followers will sky rocket that zeeshan is another one. Some of the stuff grimes is coming out with is laughable.

oh no, out of contention for two trophies? sack pep immediately
thats not what i meant and you know it. it was about keeping silent increasing your chances of winning things. Which i dont believe affects our squad. And it doesnt bother me if we dont win things, thats not why i support City.

This is the highest profile signing the club has made since…Robinho? Tevez maybe?

A world superstar who could go to any club he wanted and he’s chosen City.

They will have a massive promo campaign and reveal interviews and photoshoots selling next seasons merchandise and all that kind of crap.

They aren’t going to want it leaking out just after we bomb out of the cup.

I’m more surprised Dortmund haven’t spoiled the surprise. They are vindictive bastards, they’ve announced loads of transfer before the end of the season before and their executives love nothing more than running their mouths - but Puma are their biggest sponsor and it would piss them off no end.
Since Dortmund is publicly traded do they have to do the thing where they have to produce a regulatory filing as soon as terms are agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.