Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt a dig, its mostly down to Dortmund, but its where the story in question was based. Not too arsed personally. He'll be fine, if not we'll buy someone else.
I get it...I was mostly responding to "horrific" ...its been spotty to say the least, but I would think its also a reflection of his current circumstances relative to the team...they're going nowhere of consequence and he's heading out the door...he was always going to err on the side of caution...I don't believe any of his injuries were on par with time missed...JMO...

I get it...I was mostly responding to "horrific" ...its been spotty to say the least, but I would think its also a reflection of his current circumstances relative to the team...they're going nowhere of consequence and he's heading out the door...he was always going to err on the side of caution...I don't believe any of his injuries were on par with time missed...JMO...
I hope your right, the only negative of this guy is injuries, we can't afford him missing many games.

Missed 100 days in 7 months so far, its not good, but im aware of the main issues Dortmund have as whole right now.

For us he;'d have missed, both PSG Games, Chelsea (PL), Liverpool (PL), Both United Games, Spurs, Everton, Palace, Sporting (A), I can see why they would 2nd guess it with the money about, perfectly understandable still think he'll be fine away from Marco Rose.

On the whole injury front that people aren’t taking into consideration is that at Dortmund he has to play every game, we know we can win without him and he’ll be rested when needed, that recovery time makes a massive difference. He won’t be rushed back from injuries and we have the best facilities in the world to sort out any problems, injuries are always annoying and can seem risky but spending even 150 million on the whole package is still a bargain in todays market, it really isn’t a risk in my eyes.

Missed 100 days in 7 months so far, its not good, but im aware of the main issues Dortmund have as whole right now.

For us he;'d have missed, both PSG Games, Chelsea (PL), Liverpool (PL), Both United Games, Spurs, Everton, Palace, Sporting (A), I can see why they would 2nd guess it with the money about, perfectly understandable still think he'll be fine away from Marco Rose.

Like I said before: last season alone, Sancho missed 11 games for the club there including round of 16 against Sevilla, quarter finals against us, not to mention the international games for England in between, but you didn’t hear these “concerns” in the media…

That's something that just started happening recently, its not like the guy is a rodwell or bale type, he isn't a sick note.
He has stated himself he has injury problems that must be addressed, hopefully he will grow out of them and our fitness/medical team are excellent.

Like I said before: last season alone, Sancho missed 11 games for the club there including round of 16 against Sevilla, quarter finals against us, not to mention the international games for England in between, but you didn’t hear these “concerns” in the media…
9 of those were one injury. The other was a cold he was out for a week and missed 2 games. Not a constant stop/start is probably why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.