Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't start tracking planes btw, txiki is in belgium watching the anderlecht match

My understanding of the situation is (from what I’ve read, don’t have any inside information) that we’ve agreed personal terms with Haaland and everything is in place for him to move to City in the summer. The release clause appears to have a deadline — some are saying 30th April, others are saying that it isn’t that but I’d assume it has been set by Dortmund so the transfer will be completed before the window opens. Basically, from what I’ve read, we’ve got everything sorted other than triggering the release clause.

My understanding of the situation is (from what I’ve read, don’t have any inside information) that we’ve agreed personal terms with Haaland and everything is in place for him to move to City in the summer. The release clause appears to have a deadline — some are saying 30th April, others are saying that it isn’t that but I’d assume it has been set by Dortmund so the transfer will be completed before the window opens. Basically, from what I’ve read, we’ve got everything sorted other than triggering the release clause.
Did you read it on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.