Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that go for the other 99% of tweets that have been posted on this thread that you, me, and everyone else has read?

So, do you think Keegan is right, circa £500k a week, or is that also fake?
Not sure you understand mate, it’s a fake account, that’s not Romano’s Twitter.

Oh, and Keegan hasn’t got a fucking scooby what Haaland will be getting paid, he’s just guessing. Whether he’s had a steer or not from the club or elsewhere we don’t know, but he’s being ballsy in sticking his head above the parapet.

I meant seriously as in “are you really going after Tolmie regarding the number of years?” Let it go.
I’m hardly going after Tolmie. Have huge respect for him — broke the deal before anyone else. Just stating that this report says the deal will be five years whilst he and others have said it will be six years.

How am I supposed to know if it's a fake account as I've only ever posted th@t tweet? At least the Marca articles I post are the truth. :-) All of them. ;-)
Doesn’t have a blue tick, and if you look underneath the Romano bit it’s got some random shite about tianmcfc.

Not sure you understand mate, it’s a fake account, that’s not Romano’s Twitter.

Oh, and Keegan hasn’t got a fucking scooby what Haaland will be getting paid, he’s just guessing. Whether he’s had a steer or not from the club or elsewhere we don’t know, but he’s being ballsy in sticking his head above the parapet.

I didn't mate. I just saw it after the Keegan scoop and thought it was related to that hence posting it. Obviously I was wrong. I haven't followed the fake Twitter posts on here, which have constantly been outed. Not a problem. As for £500k a week, like you, I doubt it very much.

I didn't mate. I just saw it after the Keegan scoop and thought it was related to that hence posting it. Obviously I was wrong. I haven't followed the fake Twitter posts on here, which have constantly been outed. Not a problem. As for £500k a week, like you, I doubt it very much.
It’s happened before when people get giddy and post without checking first, easily done when we all get excited. That’s why I leave the reposting to the experts, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.