Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s happened before when people get giddy and post without checking first, easily done when we all get excited. That’s why I leave the reposting to the experts, lol.

I'll stick to the 100% reliable and truthful Marca articles I post on here. ;-) That way I can't go wrong. Thanks for the lesson in fake Twitter posts. Lesson learnt. :-)

have to say, @93.20blue was on point with this along time ago. Just after Kane stated he was staying at spurs, followed up by @tolmie's hairdoo “Haaland said yes post”. Fine work from the both of you for sharing.

although some people try to mock itk’s if deals don’t go through from the information they share (as we know things change by the second in football) there is others that appreciate your posts on here.
Well done and thanks for sharing. @93.20blue @tolmie's hairdoo

I hope keegan hasn't just seen the fake Romano tweet, presumed it was real and ran with it.

Because announcing this could have adverse effect on players trying to win two trophies
Right now after the last 2 scouse games even the Athleico games I just want City & Haaland to announce to the world

The City boys will already know & have known for a while imo

Taking there eye off the job won't happen, losing because we have been shit is 2 different things

Announce & win our remaining games

Fuck everyone not connected to Man City....

Mike Keegan is a shit stirring rag though isn’t he?? Would have held more hope if Gaughan would have done it to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.