Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the Harry Kane memes will be out in force today, but I'm certainly not about to mock the guy. He desperately wanted to play for our club and would have walked up the M1 to do so. The fact it didn't happen is certainly not his fault and such was his devastation, it's affected much of his performance overall this season.
Didn't want it desperately enough though

1000 piss boiling comments under the Daily Mail article. Minus City fans gloating.

Screenshot-20220419-081907-2.png
Oh Erling Haaland I think we should pay you some more

That he has no affiliation with “the red teams”, has played in England and so knows football is not just about “the red teams”.

What he posts now will have nothing to do with how he was brought up as Twitter didn’t exist back then.

I disagree with you. I unfollowed him before the Haaland saga due to his love in with these sides. I’m not saying he is anti City by the way. However, he certainly holds certain teams in high regard and with him now being in the clicks business it’s only increased his ‘affections’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.