Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
For employing a dickhead as his agent and agreeing a contract with no get out clause
He signed that contract at a time when things were looking far more optimistic at Spurs than they turned out to be. Unfortunately he didn't have a crystal ball and probably regrets it now, but not everyone has a release clause in their contract. I just think some people think that every club/player should roll over and have their bellies tickled because City want to sign a player.

Had a chat in work with a colleague that writes about German football.

He said Haaland in that city team is a cheat code. When he had an actual creator in Sancho in the team he scored a goal a game. He honestly believes he hits 40 plus next season with KDB.

Also he said there may be more press coming out this week from Germany as the big German Der klassiker is this weekend. So expect more news from German sources.

I disagree with you. I unfollowed him before the Haaland saga due to his love in with these sides. I’m not saying he is anti City by the way. However, he certainly holds certain teams in high regard and with him now being in the clicks business it’s only increased his ‘affections’.
I don’t follow any of these transfer experts. They don’t favour anybody really, they just want clicks.

if you want proof he's coming go on his thread on the caf. it's fucking hilarious .
he's shit.
playing in a shit league
injury prone
only going for the money
etc etc.

absolutely love it .
What’s caf mate? Could do with a laugh reading some comments

He signed that contract at a time when things were looking far more optimistic at Spurs than they turned out to be. Unfortunately he didn't have a crystal ball and probably regrets it now, but not everyone has a release clause in their contract. I just think some people think that every club/player should roll over and have their bellies tickled because City want to sign a player.
You mean like in Germany with Bayern ?

Also he said there may be more press coming out this week from Germany as the big German Der klassiker is this weekend. So expect more news from German sources.
I’m not sure we’ll get much more this week, though I’d be happy to be wrong!

If Dortmund lose against Bayern, their title race is over. I suspect that’s when they go full steam ahead with their summer plans and subsequent Haaland leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.