Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the elite players though.
Who do you consider elite & which of those elite players would you consider as intelligent?
Messi?
Ronaldo?
Tevez?
Maradona?
Ronaldinho?
Sir Joseph Barton?
Not sure any of those players are what I would consider to be intelligent, although having said that, I’ve never met any of them, so who am I to judge?

Not to mention Sanchez.

What did the thief do with Jordan's £127,000 watch?

I hope the thief sold it and gave the money to a food bank.

Screenshot-20220419-132355-2.png
Fuck, I'm in the wrong job.

Haaland to City could be sporting and sportswashing triumph​

Yeah, this is done.
I actually read that whole article. I gave myself time to carefully consider all of the work and effort the writer put in to that piece. Here is my conclusion:

pile-of-shit-jurassic-park.gif

An LFC mate who’s clearly getting salty about this move already:

“It isn’t actually mate. And if you were on the receiving end you’d fucking hate it. How we are competing and knocking you out of competitions under the circumstances is nothing short of incredible”
I could see the dippers paying Salah what he’s demanding when Haaland rocks up here.

Who do you consider elite & which of those elite players would you consider as intelligent?
Messi?
Ronaldo?
Tevez?
Maradona?
Ronaldinho?
Sir Joseph Barton?
Not sure any of those players are what I would consider to be intelligent, although having said that, I’ve never met any of them, so who am I to judge?
Messi and Ronaldo are intelligent enough to qualify. They aren’t exposed for being dim in any area of life.

Tevez wasn’t elite level. He won trophies, but his intelligence held him back.

Same with Ronaldinho.

I‘m a bit young to remember how intelligent Maradona was before his substance abuse took over.

For this reason, I was surprised that Pep wanted Grealish. He has football talent aplenty, but he’s thick as mince and is he able to take onboard enough to become a Pep player? The jury is still very much out on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.