Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Jordan. The man who made and then squandered 100 million. If only he had given his fortune to the food banks. Poor guy now has to publicly embarrass himself daily working for the Rupert Murdoch press.

If he wants to go on about foodbanks he would do better to explain why he pissed 2-3 million on having a full time suite at the Grosvenor or some some other Mayfair five star hotel for years.

Unsurprisingly, Simon Jordan isn't happy this morning...
I heard about 5 mins of before i turned it off.
Jordan & White saying nothing positive about the deal but just talking numbers. Jordan slating the 500k pw deal of which he has absolutely no information on how much Haaland will be earning unless of course he's seen the contract.

He played for Liverpool when they were shit for about 3 minutes ... so now considers himself a kop legend
They all do. The gravy train is too lucrative

Jose Enrique’s a perfect example. 5 PL seasons, 99 appearances and 1 league cup left such a mark he now runs his instagram like a bloody fan account. Embarassing

We are not paying anyone more than kev, if anyone thinks we will pay him 2m a month is deluded !

Not sure about that because with his buyout being so low 65m when in fact he at least a 150m player we put that into his wages and €500k week over five years is 130m a bargain

I heard about 5 mins of before i turned it off.
Jordan & White saying nothing positive about the deal but just talking numbers. Jordan slating the 500k pw deal of which he has absolutely no information on how much Haaland will be earning unless of course he's seen the contract.

All his info comes from the bitter history clubs which for a supposed intelligent guy he would get why they telling him these lies about our club.

all the reports this morning about the wages hahahahaha i think it's cheap as chips for me
united pogba/ronaldo have been paying more for them without a glimmer of glory

haaland if or when the deal is dotted and signed will produce the goods because we have so much talent.
even if he just stands on the pen spot for 38 games he scores 40 goals easy
I say brilliant and if people ask about it say "well I hear he's on millions of pounds a week, I don't know where you've heard £500k from"
journalists talk out of their arses.

All his info comes from the bitter history clubs which for a supposed intelligent guy he would get why they telling him these lies about our club.
Where did this thing about Simon Jordan being "intelligent" come from?

Being vaguely well spoken doesn't make you intelligent. You only need to look at the clown in 10 Downing Street to work that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.