Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were going on about the made up £500k wages before saying it’s ridiculous in a country that has food banks. Like it’s City’s job and not the governments to solve poverty.

Most of their listeners are unable to do that kind of thinking and will therefore agree with it.

listening to Talksport drive... they are in meltdown, thinking of everything for his failure before his arrival.
I know it's the wrong thread but they are desperate for callers to come on and say how much of a disgrace the wages are... but fans calling in with the opposite... brilliant the hosts pain.

Haaland to City could be sporting and sportswashing triumph​

Yeah, this is done.
I am more open to talking about the human rights abuses attached to our ownership than most, but this piece reads likes somebody has only just discovered there is a whole world out there and that the world has politics. Conflates Qatar with UAE, and cries about countries maintaining diplomatic relationships with other problem states. Well, buddy, if that's your main problem do I have some horrible news for you about Europe...

listening to Talksport drive... they are in meltdown, thinking of everything for his failure before his arrival.
I know it's the wrong thread but they are desperate for callers to come on and say how much of a disgrace the wages are... but fans calling in with the opposite... brilliant the hosts pain.
They'll be happy that people are calling in no matter what they're saying

Just had a look on the caf, funny to see their lot get shy about the prospect of spending money all of a sudden.

I think it's really funny how so many of them think Pep's not going to like him, as if he's not involved in picking players the club goes after, or isn't capable of working out if he likes someone or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.