Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he can sign a binding contract with the club , which is far from meaningless, he can train, he can work with any medical and physio staff. The only thing he can’t do until the registration (not transfer) window opens is play.
Why would any club or player tie themselves into a binding contract before they could be officially registered.
Are you telling me City or any other club would leave themselves open to losing 64000000 pounds, if something went tits up , before he was officially registered.
As you say he can't play until the registration window opens, which also happens to be on the same day as the transfer window opens,which is what we will be doing when we complete his transfer/registration from his present club.

Why would any club or player tie themselves into a binding contract before they could be officially registered.
Are you telling me City or any other club would leave themselves open to losing 64000000 pounds, if something went tits up , before he was officially registered.
As you say he can't play until the registration window opens, which also happens to be on the same day as the transfer window opens,which is what we will be doing when we complete his transfer/registration from his present club.

Bernardo Silva was signed before the window opened, exactly the same situation.

Signed contract 26 May. Registered when the window opened July 1.

Lots of clubs do deals before the window opens, I’m sure liverpool have before and it’s fairly common for German teams.
Theres no such thing as a transfer window, you can do a transfer when you like. There is only a registration window that everyone calls a transfer window.

When Barca had their transfer ban a few years back they signed someone (name escapes me) in the summer window even though the couldn't register him until January window

All the bonuses, all the fees, everything is already discussed and approved ages back.

Even his insurance premiums were agreed in February.

This has always been a question of whether Erling would stick by his word and waiting for the dates to align.
What is the basic salary? In line with KDB’s?

Would have thought we would have got this over the line early as possible after players changing their mind and having head turned elsewhere.
If all goes to plan and we pay the money before season ends anyone know when medical is done would it be then or after season wnds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.