Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
After. I can’t imagine him flying in before to have a medical and go back to Germany for a training session as if nothing happened
My guess is the Medical will take place in the next couple of weeks, Dortmund only has 4 games left to play, and could be out of the title race come this weekend.

So I wonder if they lose this weekend we will hear more next week about when he will sign, and when he is going to fly in for his medical.

I thought the same originally - he's hardly slick in build-up in the same way others are but then neither is Sterling and look at his output under Pep.

Simply put...we create shitloads of chances and Haaland buries chances at an alarmingly good rate so it's a match made in heaven!
Yeah. I'd add De Bruyne and Dias too to the list of players that don't necessarily fit the 'Pep mould' from a distance.

Tbh, the general exceptions to typical Pep players have usually been ultra-high quality.

So yeah I imagine if Haaland is fed whether he fits in or not won't be of concern.

My guess is the Medical will take place in the next couple of weeks, Dortmund only has 4 games left to play, and could be out of the title race come this weekend.

So I wonder if they lose this weekend we will hear more next week about when he will sign, and when he is going to fly in for his medical.
Come on Munich then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.