Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p. They will just sign Mbappe instead who is just as good

They wanted both mate but, in this instance, they obviously don't have the same pull as us.

Now they're briefing their legions of journalists with lines about how they chose not to do it because of the money involved.

Which is like me saying I refuse to shag Gal Gadot because of her military background.

Not sure that’s such an issue. Few on here have said the release clause probably doesn’t expire at the end of April. That date is probably more Dortmund wanting to know his plans by then. Just seems this guy is desperate for some attention.

How can it be April when the transfer window is not even open.

This deal gets done in June! At best he confirms he is leaving but you would expect that to be in the last week of the season at best. Would be odd to go public before then.
Definitely under pressure from Dortmund's end to get it completed as they want to move forward with reshaping their squad:

In an interview with Sky Sport ahead of Borussia Dortmund’s game against VfL Wolfsburg, Kehl said:

“There is an exit clause, it is well known, and there is a deadline. We want a decision as soon as possible. We are in talks, but there is nothing more to say about it. We have a very good, trusting relationship. The sooner there is a decision, the better it will be. And I hope it will be timely.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.