Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting that the leaks are coming from English media. Bailey, Ornstein, Gaughan, McGrath, Keegan and Brennan. The club usually try and keep quiet so maybe they’re just jumping on the bandwagon.

The leaks from the English end aren't really coming from people too closely connected to City. Not the more concrete stuff anyway (although it's on the up). I wouldn't pay too much attention. The Real Madrid journalists all going crazy is a better sign.

Either he knows something we all don't that may be concerning to us or he's just mad he's not the guy with the exclusives anymore.

Could see this happening although Jesus will probably leave.

Would save us a lot of potential grief is this is true. Fair play.

Genuinely think I might go insane if somehow we end up not signing him, way way way too invested in this Norwegian bastard
We can come out with all the clches in the book about transfers amd all the smoke and mirrors in the press but looking at it in the cold light of day this is done and has been for a while

Do you think Dortmund can throw the goal posts and nets in as part of the deal.
The sound when he hits the back of them don't half add to the goals, proper rattles them.

To be fair though, they don’t have much choice other than to play it this way. They get fuck all real snippets so have to play to the masses to keep their audience engaged.
Making a living and all that. It always annoys me that so called sports journalists can get away with making things up. You know 90% have no sources connected with this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.