Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t believe he’s coming until they’re reporting that it’s crazy money and he’s not worth it as well as being a huge risk with his injury record and he’s trouble and will keep moving because of Raiola and is a flat track bully with no speed or touch.
I've seen pretty much all of them. All I'm waiting for now is that in his spare time, he drowns kittens in buckets of water and sets fire to orphanages.

In just under a week the whole narrative across the football community has shifted from him being a world class player, one of the most prolific goalscorers in world football to being a crocked player who's made of glass. Something tells me a lot of people are shitting themselves about this transfer....
They all are.

They can spin this however they want but they know that as soon as he gets settled the rest better watch out.

A long term forwrd line of Alvarez, Haaland, Foden, has the potential to be scary!

I think its better to wait until the season end to announce it.

If the season didn't end well, at least we can console ourselves with the new signings :)

just a bit . look on rawk, it's worst than the caf. the fear and jealousy is unbelievable. i thought they didn't care .
I had a look last night to see what their reaction to our win was

every single one, without exception, padding out the same old bollocks (take your pick from
City bingo). It was like reading the same post time after time after time

they really are a set of deluded, brainwashed, bitter, clueless, toxic, fantasists.. everyone of them without exception

I had a look last night to see what their reaction to our win was

every single one, without exception, padding out the same old bollocks (take your pick from
City bingo). It was like reading the same post time after time after time

they really are a set of deluded, brainwashed, bitter, clueless, toxic, fantasists.. everyone of them without exception
Not good for your health going on Rawk, that's why I stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.