Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look last night to see what their reaction to our win was

every single one, without exception, padding out the same old bollocks (take your pick from
City bingo). It was like reading the same post time after time after time

they really are a set of deluded, brainwashed, bitter, clueless, toxic, fantasists.. everyone of them without exception
Just done the same, they certainly like to complain, don't they...

Marca roundup.

The soap opera surrounding Kylian Mbappe's future is entering its final episodes, with there being nothing closed between Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain, however the French club are continuing to pressure him to renew, with his mother travelling to Doha, Qatar.

PSG are optimistic they can tie Mbappe down to a new deal, and the reality is that this visit from his mother could be potentially key in closing on a renewal agreement.

I had a look last night to see what their reaction to our win was

every single one, without exception, padding out the same old bollocks (take your pick from
City bingo). It was like reading the same post time after time after time

they really are a set of deluded, brainwashed, bitter, clueless, toxic, fantasists.. everyone of them without exception

i agree they are cunts.

Marca roundup.

The soap opera surrounding Kylian Mbappe's future is entering its final episodes, with there being nothing closed between Real Madrid or Paris Saint-Germain, however the French club are continuing to pressure him to renew, with his mother travelling to Doha, Qatar.

PSG are optimistic they can tie Mbappe down to a new deal, and the reality is that this visit from his mother could be potentially key in closing on a renewal agreement.

Tl;dr Marca don’t have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.