Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki fucked it again SMDH :/

i guess he, like me, thought pre contracts were illegal before 6 months remaining on a contract

Txiki fucked it again SMDH :/

i guess he, like me, thought pre contracts were illegal before 6 months remaining on a contract
Lol seriously… if you go down the rabbit hole of Real Madrid and Barcelona fans on Twitter and Youtube, you will find the most surreal theories and them biting every lunatic that feeds them anything. The whole subplot of “vinculantismo” has had me cracking up for months

Friday 22nd April

01:01 log number 2

Much excitement earlier today when word spread around the Aerodrome that there was to be a major announcement. I was up early fortunately and after a breakfast of bacon sarnies (with red sauce) knocked up on my camper grill, a banana sliced up into an Aldi version of Müller light yoghurt and a large mug of coffee, I made my way stealthily towards the control tower.

I was within 25 yards of it when an official looking suit came out and proceeded to launch a volley of insults and profanities in my direction. The way he spoke to me was unacceptable and quite without compunction.

He asked how I didn’t get fed up camping out at the Aerodrome every summer as soon as Tolmie posts a link to Would I Lie to You? by power ‘90’s pop combo, Charles and Eddie.

I told him about the “It’s Quiet” threads. He asked how such a thread can keep so many people entertained. I explained that “Everybody’s got their history. On every page a mystery.” I’m not sure he was following.

Anyhow, it turns out that the big announcement was that Erik Tent Peg had agreed to manage that lot come the summer. Quite ironic given the incident with the alsations and the west wing of the tent a few days ago.

The only plane that landed was a private jet - number J-12738 - as we all know, it belongs to the co-owner of Polska Sklep Superstore on Liverpool Road so unless there was a diversion to the Rhine/Ruhr region en route from Szczecin to Barton, young Erling hasn’t arrived today.

I settled in with two six packs of Red Stripe lager and ordered a lamb jalfrezi, half rice, half chips, keema naan and a pair of onion bhajis through Über Eats.

Tomorrow is another day. Nighty night campers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.