Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund set the 30th of April as the day they wanted to know for certain Haaland is leaving this summer so they can plan to sign a replacement, they have long said that Adayemi is not his replacement and plan to sign another striker this Summer. I think it’s been reported we would rather pay more over a longer period instead of triggering the release clause, I think that could be to comply with FFP if other arrivals are planned as I don’t really know any other benefit considering we did it for Laporte/Rodri/Grealish. Either way I’m not worried, I think we’re on the right track.
Spanish release clauses are different, in that the player has to pay them, Grealish I think we tried negotiating but failed and had to pay it.

I dont belive it until he is next to Txiki signing on the dotted line.

we have been burned a lot recent years on these "xy so close to join, sources say it has been agreed".Kane, Jorginho, CR can you remember Messi in 2020 summer? he said yes.
club sources was adamant its happening.. until it didnt. despite the player seemingly was ok to come. things happen...

signs do look positive but can it all go wrong still? pretty sure it can, last minute changes do happen, Chelsea takeover goes through they want a marquee signing as a first thing in their ownership and will double all the agent fees, salary we offer and boom, Raiola from his death bad can manouver Erling over to them...
or Real Madrid gets news Mbappe is staying and then they raise their offer etc.

we do need a clinical striker, we needed it last summer, we probably should have got one while Kun was still at the club given his injury record was shit in the end and it manifested in a last season from him where he hardly played much at that point.

we do let go of Kun, we made a joke from the Kane saga, without a proper plan B option, then last days of the window we go in for CR, and guess what close sources from the club saying our players from Portugal tell all about the squad what to expect from CR when he arrives even Pep making plans how he can fit in...

so in general, I really hope we pull this off, but until he is actually signed its not done yet and there are still talks ongoing, maybe over payment terms, agent fees, salaries which all gives option to any other club to come in and change it.

Dortmund set the 30th of April as the day they wanted to know for certain Haaland is leaving this summer so they can plan to sign a replacement, they have long said that Adayemi is not his replacement and plan to sign another striker this Summer. I think it’s been reported we would rather pay more over a longer period instead of triggering the release clause, I think that could be to comply with FFP if other arrivals are planned as I don’t really know any other benefit considering we did it for Laporte/Rodri/Grealish. Either way I’m not worried, I think we’re on the right track.
Yeah I do wonder if we have to trigger the release clause even if we subsequently agree to pay more over a longer time.

I dont belive it until he is next to Txiki signing on the dotted line.

we have been burned a lot recent years on these "xy so close to join, sources say it has been agreed".Kane, Jorginho, CR can you remember Messi in 2020 summer? he said yes.
club sources was adamant its happening.. until it didnt. despite the player seemingly was ok to come. things happen...

signs do look positive but can it all go wrong still? pretty sure it can, last minute changes do happen, Chelsea takeover goes through they want a marquee signing as a first thing in their ownership and will double all the agent fees, salary we offer and boom, Raiola from his death bad can manouver Erling over to them...
or Real Madrid gets news Mbappe is staying and then they raise their offer etc.

we do need a clinical striker, we needed it last summer, we probably should have got one while Kun was still at the club given his injury record was shit in the end and it manifested in a last season from him where he hardly played much at that point.

we do let go of Kun, we made a joke from the Kane saga, without a proper plan B option, then last days of the window we go in for CR, and guess what close sources from the club saying our players from Portugal tell all about the squad what to expect from CR when he arrives even Pep making plans how he can fit in...

so in general, I really hope we pull this off, but until he is actually signed its not done yet and there are still talks ongoing, maybe over payment terms, agent fees, salaries which all gives option to any other club to come in and change it.
Of course you are right but I don’t think anyone is getting a tattoo we are just enjoying the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.