Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy outside the window then register the player in it.
that has nothing to do with what I said which is there's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with a football transfer not being announced in April, that has never been the standard in any transfer window and it's bizarre that people are deciding it's "dragging too long" when the window hasn't even started.

It only feels like it's dragging on too long because of no nothings on Twitter repeating speculation that they've heard from other no marks on Twitter which is then picked up and repeated on here, daily. Even Grimes has blocked me because I said that I was a Twitter 'know nothing about football transfers' just like she was; I don't think that's unfair, I do know absolute shite about transfers.

that has nothing to do with what I said which is there's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with a football transfer not being announced in April, that has never been the standard in any transfer window and it's bizarre that people are deciding it's "dragging too long" when the window hasn't even started.
Well I agree then but a buyout makes it slightly different in terms of speculation I think.

So do we trigger the release clause tomorrow or what??

90431-E4-E-A86-F-46-D2-972-E-665-E9-CB38-E14.jpg

Dortmund according to Berger have to sell to sign Adeyemi and the German CB this was the report at the start of the month due to financial issues.

The 30th of April deadline was set by Salzburg to Dortmund to get the Adeyemi deal done, if they didn't get it done then other clubs could contact Salzburg about Adeyemi example Liverpool.

This links with Haaland as the combined price for the two players Dortmund want is 65 to 70 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.