Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it's the difference between a deal being done & a deal being announced.

TBH, if I were City I'd want the deal done ASAP, but nothing announced until the season was over so as not to cause additional distractions that we can do without.

We're fighting for the Premier League title & for a place in the Champions League final, neither of which are anywhere near assured. Why would we want even more of a circus around us than we have now?

We need to focus on the matters at hand & when they're all concluded, the end of season shenanigans can begin. That's the feeling I get from the club.
Spot on. Good post.

LMAO

Is Fjortoft still pushing the “there’s no agreement” line? I hope Raiola haunts him from the grave
I know. In August, Haaland will be scoring a hat trick in the Etihad while Fabrizio and Fjortoft are still tweeting that there’s no agreement and Real are still in the race.

I suppose it's the difference between a deal being done & a deal being announced.

TBH, if I were City I'd want the deal done ASAP, but nothing announced until the season was over so as not to cause additional distractions that we can do without.

We're fighting for the Premier League title & for a place in the Champions League final, neither of which are anywhere near assured. Why would we want even more of a circus around us than we have now?

We need to focus on the matters at hand & when they're all concluded, the end of season shenanigans can begin. That's the feeling I get from the club.
Tbh I think it's the supporters that would be more distracted than the players - they must have a pretty good idea of what is going on, whether it'd in the media or not won't make much difference to them. I reckon it will be announced once Dortmund have played their last match of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.