Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is done which I think is the case its just a matter of signing the various contracts which in my opinion won't be done until the season is over, we have five hopefully six cup finals that's what the players should be focused on we don't need any distractions once it's officially done I think dortmund have to announce it get the deal done but don't sign our part of the contracts think dortmund will be accommodating in that regard.

Do you not think the players already know? Jesus has stepped up last few games with his finishing, maybe the players know already, buti can definitely see where ur coming from if they don't mate
I honestly think the players will have an inkling, but that's not the point. Once it's confirmed, it'll be open season on our attackers with speculation of who'll make way for Haaland & Álvarez.

I've even seen speculation that £100m Grealish or top scorer Mahrez could be sold to make way for Álvarez & possibly Haaland! But IMHO there's no way this needless speculation is good for the squad right now.

Granted it could have a positive effect, but Gabby's upturn in form could have happened anyway. Haaland has been speculated for months & it's only over the last 3 games that Jesus has shown us the player that we know is in there somewhere.

HOWEVER, if it takes speculation of Haaland arriving to improve Gabby's form, perhaps he's not mentally strong enough for City if only the threat of him being surplus to requirements makes him perform. )(

He's had competition from within the club for years, & that alone shudda been enough to make him step up his game.

I wouldn't trust Romano, he's always one step behind. I read he's saying we're interested in signing Grealish from Villa

i’m just thinking here, fabrizio romano clearly knows nothing about city’s transfers. he always gets onto them way after any other of our sources. so the club clearly don’t brief him like every other club in the world do, why do you guys think that is?

i’m just thinking here, fabrizio romano clearly knows nothing about city’s transfers. he always gets onto them way after any other of our sources. so the club clearly don’t brief him like every other club in the world do, why do you guys think that is?
Because he's an irrelevant ****.

Because his name is a cheese?

This thread really gets alot of pages.

Here I am thinking for months it's just been a foregone conclusion that he's coming here.

Not worried, he'll be announced after the season is done, sometime in June or July.

Do you not think the players already know? Jesus has stepped up last few games with his finishing, maybe the players know already, buti can definitely see where ur coming from if they don't mate

It has to do for media speculation and how they will distract our player with their question, the player may or may not know on what's going on with club transfer news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.