Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is negative energy, but if Madrid do gazump us on this deal, I don't think any club will have mugged off another one so badly in one season. We really need this one, ha. Win the league, get Haaland, and the good vibes are back in action.

Pay him whatever he wants

£500k per week, £1mil per week fuck it...we can afford it

Get in a player who actually wants to win and turns up when we need a big performance

Fact is we should have beaten this Madrid side with what we already have. But imo what we have is not and has never this season been good enough to go all the way and win the biggest knock out competition in club football and it’s pure and simply because of the lack of firepower.

Put Haaland in this team, with Pep in charge for the next 2-3 years and imo we will win at least one champions league.

Fact is we should have beaten this Madrid side with what we already have. But imo what we have is not and has never this season been good enough to go all the way and win the biggest knock out competition in club football and it’s pure and simply because of the lack of firepower.

Put Haaland in this team, with Pep in charge for the next 2-3 years and imo we will win at least one champions league.
Honestly, I think the club was somewhat ignorant in not bringing in a striker, not necessarily a young guy but we could have found a guy who is experienced and is a natural finisher, someone who doesn't need to create chances but can put them away.

Someone who signs a 1 year deal with an option for a second year knowing that he will be backup the year after but someone who wants one last pay day and one more crack at some trophies.

well didnt we almost sign C Ronaldo?

I think we did.

left it too late for sure.

say anything, but having those chances fall for CR that was missed by Foden, Mahrez, Grealish in these two games, we probably win something like 10-6 aggregated score.

we were deep in for Kane, but looking back at that whole mess, I dont know what we really expected after the facepalm of Bartomeu promised Messi he can leave just previous summer.
here Levy promised Charlie Kane he will sell his brother etc.

it is just that decision that "OK, lets go into the season without a great goalscorer again" and then sell Torres just in case too.

and we did have the confidence telling Kun that probably better for him to go as new striker deffo arrives.
kind of makes me sad especially the feeling if Grealish had his release clause set at 130m not 100m Txiki still pays it because why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.