Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are living normal times?
Every club wants Haaland, Dortmund know what they have, so City aren't going to get a free run at him. COVID or no COVID. They'll probably keep him rather than sell cheaper if needs be. What's the point in convincing ourselves it's going to happen, we are only in February?

I'm just saying people need to prepare for a scenario where we don't get him, as much as we'd all like it to happen. We're building ourselves up to a potential meltdown if he doesn't come.

I'm just saying people need to prepare for a scenario where we don't get him, as much as we'd all like it to happen. We're building ourselves up to a potential meltdown if he doesn't come.
I think everyone here knows him not coming is a possibility. And everyday some people make sure to come here and post the same tired unconvincing arguments about why they think he won’t come, so it’s not like this is a thread of dreamers only.

Every club wants Haaland, Dortmund know what they have, so City aren't going to get a free run at him. COVID or no COVID. They'll probably keep him rather than sell cheaper if needs be. What's the point in convincing ourselves it's going to happen, we are only in February?

Think we used to it. With the squad we have now with buying no one we will challenging for the title next season.

I think everyone here knows him not coming is a possibility. And everyday some people make sure to come here and post the same tired unconvincing arguments about why they think he won’t come, so it’s not like this is a thread of dreamers only.
Haha: "it's not us, it's them" ok then.

I think I can see where it's all going if we don't get him.

Think we used to it. With the squad we have now with buying no one we will challenging for the title next season.
There are other options, none as good as him I agree. We'd be some force with him in this team. Can you imagine the fume if we get him? "There's no point in watching football anymore"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.