Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borrowing is as cheap as its ever going to be so refinancing the debt would be a good idea for them. That does a lot to offset the rest.

They've only just borrowed another £150mill rolling credit. They are losing momey every Week. Yes, they are United, but they are still being impacted heavily by the loss of income due to the Covid Pandemic. Stand corrected. Aren't their CL sponsorship deals in tatters once again, as they are no longer in it? Their next set of financial figures will make grim reading once again.

That aisde, the Glazers shopping mall business across America must be taking a massive hit as well.

Every club wants Haaland, Dortmund know what they have, so City aren't going to get a free run at him. COVID or no COVID. They'll probably keep him rather than sell cheaper if needs be. What's the point in convincing ourselves it's going to happen, we are only in February?

I'm just saying people need to prepare for a scenario where we don't get him, as much as we'd all like it to happen. We're building ourselves up to a potential meltdown if he doesn't come.
Cheaper than what exactly? He'll be going in the summer of 2022 if not before and it'll be for a relatively low buy out clause. Given present circumstances I can't see how he'll still be there after this summer. As long as Dortmund are happy with whatever fee is offered (by whichever club can manage it, which limits his options) he'll leave to a club of his choice.

They've only just borrowed another £150mill rolling credit. They are losing momey every Week. Yes, they are United, but they are still being impacted heavily by the loss of income due to the Covid Pandemic. Stand corrected. Aren't their CL sponsorship deals in tatters once again, as they are no longer in it? Their next set of financial figures will make grim reading once again.

That aisde, the Glazers shopping mall business across America must be taking a massive hit as well.
Not to mention their USA sports franchises. I can see them doing a runner to the Cayman Islands which will make visiting their local branch of their bank easier.

Every club wants Haaland, Dortmund know what they have, so City aren't going to get a free run at him. COVID or no COVID. They'll probably keep him rather than sell cheaper if needs be. What's the point in convincing ourselves it's going to happen, we are only in February?

I'm just saying people need to prepare for a scenario where we don't get him, as much as we'd all like it to happen. We're building ourselves up to a potential meltdown if he doesn't come.
You do know Haaland has a buyout clause by the next summer after this? All this talk of Haaland and the likelihood of him leaving this coming summer is mostly driven by that. Dortmund can let him go for 100m+ this summer, or keep him and he leaves for 60m to any club that activates it.

You do know Haaland has a buyout clause by the next summer after this? All this talk of Haaland and the likelihood of him leaving this coming summer is mostly driven by that. Dortmund can let him go for 100m+ this summer, or keep him and he leaves for 60m to any club that activates it.
For his sake it might not be the worse move in the world to have one more year there. Develop that bit more.
From our point of view if Aguero stays one more year and the circus surrounding Messi finally ends up with him here, with Jesus as well that puts us in good shape for the 21/22 season. Then sign Haaland.

In a way it's a shame to be talking of who's coming in the summer. It's like the nagging feeling looking forward to your kids hitting a certain age and the fear that you are wishing away the wonderful age they are at right now.

In a way it's a shame to be talking of who's coming in the summer. It's like the nagging feeling looking forward to your kids hitting a certain age and the fear that you are wishing away the wonderful age they are at right now.
Just preparing for reality. The day Kun goes will be the true end of an era. I have never felt 'loss' before where football is concerned, but I was genuinely hurt when Silva left. Not because he left us, but because it was the latest in that era of players leaving the club. Same with Aguero when he goes. It's the end of all that. But the only way to move on is prepare for the new lot of players who build on the last decade of success for the next one.

I get it, but this is a place to do it. The other forums here are for everything else

Just preparing for reality. The day Kun goes will be the true end of an era. I have never felt 'loss' before where football is concerned, but I was genuinely hurt when Silva left. Not because he left us, but because it was the latest in that era of players leaving the club. Same with Aguero when he goes. It's the end of all that. But the only way to move on is prepare for the new lot of players who build on the last decade of success for the next one.

Yep we have a squad now with a good age group who will take us forward all knowing how to win titles trophies. We be good while peps here! When he goes we go back into the pack just because Pep is a one of Genius.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.