Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, the written law against insider information is about providing transparency towards the financial market.
If a club is about to pay €75m for a BvB player it's a key information what club is involved in order to assess the probability of the transfer.
In all Dortmund adhocs of player transfers the new club name was among the first 10 words of the statement.
I stand corrected. thank you sir.

Tbf, Sly are just rounding the figures up so the plebs can process it.

375 pw (same as Kev) rounded up equals 500pw.

Bit irrelevant whether it's euros or pounds, anyway.
Might as well calculate it in South African Rand while were at it.. then he's on 10 million a week ( of course we keep out the part about it being in another currency!).

Bollocks,
Haaland can say good-bye without saying where he's heading to.

Obviously Dortmund's adhoc only will be released when we trigger the clause. And I suppose now we'll have enough time til end of May.

I hope we focus on our last 3 finals and AFTERWARDS our bosses turn to transfer business. Our lads are injury shaken and have to stick together, academy included. Makes no sense if some of our fans start premature Haaland chants. We need full focus.

I don't want to imagine some City fans celebrating the new Messiah in full delirium and Villa piss on our parade somehow...

In short, be prepared it may take 12 more days til our season is over.

Instanstly imminently imminent.
1be2d53b345935e8eb65a83215453189.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.