Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is coming because of the money. Same reason any player makes a major move in football outside of Dani Alves going back to Barca to play for minimum wage.

I wish people like this would stop acting like any of these players would go somewhere else for free but they must be coming to City for the money. Salah, Van Dijk, Havertz, Benzema, Lewandowski, Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, pick any player in the top 200 in the world.

Hell, Messi left Barca because they couldn't afford to pay him a reduced salary that was STILL over 6 figures.
United have the money, maybe he should have gone there to enhance his career?

Which reporter was it? Only ask as my mates a sports reporter on the goggle box for the BBC. If it’s him I can promise you it’s a script he’s had to read not his opinion, I was with my friend last weekend and he things it’s a great signing and a bargain… So I assume whoever the reporter was has been told to read something.
Simon Stone ?

Unedited version of Neville the Rats reaction of reports of Haaland signing that the transfer was completed.

SnoopyUnfinishedElver-max-1mb.gif

Would love to hear from the people who for months kept saying we wouldn’t sign him because we don’t make superstar signings or that certain clubs could have a bigger pull. Does this signing change your perspective on what we could do in the market moving forward? Does it remove some insecurities? Or is it just “Txiki and his release clauses”?
personally the agent was the biggest hurdle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.