Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this reply Zin. You may well be right. Thanks you for not resorting to childish abuse like a lot do on here. You and your brother are true gents.

Whatever happens with Haaland and the title run in let’s hope it all lines up for City, that’s all I want.
It would take a very special type of simpleton to not realise there is no malice with you, pal

We’re all the same at heart, I reverted to 19 year old Zin and filled my TV in last week, thankfully it’s isolated but those regressed feelings of city yesteryear kicked in, my point is cityitis is real (:, it just projects in different ways…

The board would be dead without the anarchy, pal …. Power to the people (:

I like your posts when you insist we aren’t signing anyone. I can’t tell if it’s a parody or you really believe we can’t get these players, but either way you are a character and it’s your “thing”

Do me a favour though..now we have Haaland could you please say there is zero chance we get FDJ as I would quiet like him too.

Out of interest have you ever seen City linked with a player and stated on BM that you think we will get them and, if so, what happened? I’m hoping you have never diverted from the negative…keep up the good work.
FDJ not happening mate ;-)

It would take a very special type of simpleton to not realise there is no malice with you, pal

We’re all the same at heart, I reverted to 19 year old Zin and filled my TV in last week, thankfully it’s isolated but those regressed feelings of city yesteryear kicked in, my point is cityitis is real (:, it just projects in different ways…

The board would be dead without the anarchy, pal …. Power to the people (:
Similar mate, I was pretty angry. Really thought we would win the CL this year. Honestly thought we would have no problem with Madrid so that one wasn’t reverse psychology. Was even more confident that we would beat the rats in the final so that’s what makes it so disappointing.

Like your enthusiasm for Alvarez coming
Kane is most definitely not a donkey though
Did you see him ambling around at the Liverpool game? He wasn't in the game. Son is by far the better of that partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.